Suzuki GSX-R750 2004, the GSX-R Original
Equipped with the most genuine Suzuki and technology dressed in an exciting, personal and fairing, the Suzuki GSX-R750 2004 is shown as a work of art, bringing the overall balance between handling and performance to a level never seen so far.
A born the commitment to keep alive the legend winning GSX-R and to pronounce all the merit slogan “Mastering the Circuits” machine. A machine designed to exceed the highest expectations, the cornerstone of the GSX-R series, the GSX-R original, the Suzuki GSX-R750 2004.
- DOHC cylinder engine of 749 cc liquid-cooled, incorporating the most sophisticated technology, electronic fuel injection, engine management system for maximum efficiency, impressive power delivery and a compact, lightweight design.
- Sophisticated titanium valves, lightweight valve springs and lightweight camshafts allow accurate high-rate distribution, reducing mechanical losses.
- Aluminum radiator large capacity derived from racing experience.
- The innovative Suzuki Dual Throttle Valve (SDTV) digital injection system provides unparalleled sensitivity to movement of the throttle.
- The AFIS system (Auto Fast Idle System) improves cold start.
- The Engine Control Module (ECM) with a powerful 32-bit control unit controls the injection volume and the ignition timing, and improves the efficiency of combustion control.
- Exhaust system 4 in 2 in 1 of stainless steel. Lightweight aluminum and titanium silencer.
The twin-spar aluminum alloy is formed of extruded parts specifically designed for improved rigidity and behavior in the circuit.
- The sleek bodywork offers an aggressive appearance and excellent aerodynamics.
- The vertical configuration of the double front optics (beam and road) allows better position the air inlet of Ram Air system, improving its efficiency.
- The cartridge-type front fork and bars of 43 mm in diameter and the rear shock with remote reservoir piggy back type are fully adjustable.
- Wheels 17 “aluminum alloy front and rear radial tires.
- Four-piston front calipers and radial and radial front pump for increased power and feel under braking anchor.
- Rear light cluster formed by LEDS and smaller intermittent design.
- Dashboard with analog tachometer black dial and digital panel for speedometer, odometer, dual trip meter and clock. It also has a maximum speed indicator programmable in steps of 500 rpm.
Suzuki GSX-R750 2004 Specifications
Deep Blue 2 / White Marbled Glass (LR5)
Solid Black / Yellow
Black / Grey / Red
Dimensions and curb weight
Overall length: 2,055 mm (80.9 in)
Overall width: 715 mm (28.1 in)
Overall height: 1,150 mm (45.3 in)
Wheelbase: 1,400 mm (55.1 in)
Ground clearance: 135 mm (5.3 in)
Seat height: 825 mm (32.5 in)
Empty weight: 164 Kg (361 lbs)
Engine Type: 4 stroke, liquid cooled, DOHC.
Number of cylinders: 4 cylinders
Caliber: 72 mm (2.834 in)
Stroke: 46.0 mm (1.811 in)
Displacement: 749 cm3 (45.7 cu in)
Compression ratio: 12.3: 1.
Fuel System: Fuel delivery method.
Air filter: Paper element.
Starter system: Electric
Lubrication system: Wet Collector
Idle speed: 1200 ± 100 rpm
Clutch: Wet, multiplate oil.
Transmission: 6-speed constant Gear.
Gearshift pattern: 1 reduction, 5 increase.
Primary reduction ratio: 1,857 (78/42)
Low: 2,785 (39/14)
The 2nd: 2,052 (39/19)
The 3rd: 1,681 (37/22)
The 4th: 1,450 (29/20)
The 5th: 1,304 (30/23)
High: 1,181 (26/22)
Final reduction ratio: 2.529 (43/17)
Drive chain: RK 525ROZ5, 110 links.
Front suspension: Inverted telescopic, coil springs, adjustable preload, damping oil.
Rear suspension: articulated type, coil spring, oil damped, adjustable preload fully adjustable shock compression and rebound.
Carrera Front fork: 120 mm (4.7 in)
Rear wheel travel: 130 mm (5.1 in)
Steering angle: 27º
Tilt the front axle: 23° 415′
Filmed: 93 mm (3.7 in)
Turning radius: 3.4 m (11.2 ft)
Front brakes: Double disc brake
Rear brake: Disc Brake
Front Tire Size: 120/70 ZR 17 M / C (58 W), tubeless.
Rear Tire Size: 180/55 ZR 17 M / C (73 W), tubeless.
Ignition Type: Electronic ignition (Transistorized).
Ignition timing: 8 BTDC at 1200 rpm
Spark plug: NGK or DENSO CR9E U27ESR-N
Battery: 12 V 36.0 kC (10 Ah) / 10 HR
Generator: Three-phase AC generator
Main fuse: 30A
Fuse: 15/10/10/10/10/10 A
Headlight: 12 V 55 W (H7) + 12 60/55 v w (H4)
Flashing light 12 V 18 W
Number plate light 12 V 5 W
Brake / rear: LED
Light: 12 V 5 W
Speedometer light: LED
Neutral indicator light: LED
Indicator light beam: LED
Indicator light turn signal: LED
Indicator light fuel level: LED
Light oil pressure warning: LED
Fuel tank, including reserve: 16.5 L (4.4 / 3.6 US / Imp gal)
oil change: 2,800 ml (3.0 / 2.5 US / Imp qt)
with filter change: 3.100 ml (3.3 / 2.7 US / lmp qt)
Repair: 3.600 ml (3.8 / 3.2 US / lmp qt)
Refrigerant: 3,200 ml (3.4 / 2.8 US / lmp qt)
Suzuki GSX-R750 2004 Image Gallery