The Ultimate Race-Developed 600cm3 Sportsbike
Trim, powerful and built to own the racetrack, the Suzuki GSX-R600 2002 brings to racer-replica enthusiasts the genuine state-of-the-art in 600cm3 design and performance. Race bred and incorporating lessons learned with the dramatically successful Suzuki RGV, the Suzuki GSX-R600 2002 delivers the outstanding power and efficiency of a fuel-inyected engine design together with the breathtaking engine acceleration relished by fans of 600cm3 machines – while Suzuki’s special expertise in integrated design approach ensures sleekness and light weight to slice through the wind and take the best l ine through a corner, whether it’s in the heat of a race or on your favourite back roads.
The Suzuki GSX-R600 2002, the machine to change the face of 600cm3 production-based racing and sport-riding enjoyment.
Suzuki GSX-R600 2002 Features
- Aerodynamic fairing which reduces the impact of the front air, compact headlights, taillights and signal turning, along with a slight tail section.
- New generation fuel injection system, 16-bit ECM for increased processing speed and more accurate for efficient fuel injection with a smoother throttle response map.
- Table compact instrument features an analog tachometer and digital speedometer, LCD also includes odometer, tripmeters, coolant temperature, clock and EFI diagnostics.
- The geometry of the chassis and swingarm length are designed for better weight distribution forward, which contributes to the ability to spin much faster, traction of the rear wheel traction and straight. The chassis is lightweight and compact for optimum balance between rigidity and weight.
- Cartridge-type front fork 43 mm, inner tubes and fully adjustable spring preload.
- Fully adjustable rear shock, has an aluminum body and heat compensation system for increased performance damping.
- Lightweight front brake calipers 4-piston aluminum alloy.
- Aluminum alloy wheels, three-spoke design.
- Compact and lightweight liquid-cooled engine 4-stroke, 4-cylinder.
- Cylinder head has an angle of 28 ° including the valve (13 ° admission exhaust 15 °), creating a more compact combustion chamber, a higher compression ratio and an area made of straight improve engine power .
- Suzuki Dual Throttle (SDTV), the valve system maintains precise air speed in the area for increased torque at low to medium engine speed, throttle response is improved.
- Cylinders plated forged lightweight pistons with low tension rings to reduce friction.
- Lightweight 4-2-1 exhaust system in stainless steel with aluminum muffler.
- Large aluminum radiator and fan, both with high cooling capacity.
- Ratio 6-speed transmission and clutch springs.
- Weight reduction through small changes in the diameter of the crankshaft, lighter connecting rods, camshafts and the narrowest diameter of the valve.
- Magnesium valve covers also the sprocket cover, clutch cover and clutch cover boot.
Suzuki GSX-R600 2002 Specifications
Blue and White
Blue and Green
Replica Telefonica Movistar
Dimensions and curb weight
Overall length: 2,040 mm (80.3 in)
Overall width: 715 mm (28.1 in)
Overall height: 1,135 mm (44.7 in)
Wheelbase: 1,410 mm (55.5 in)
Ground clearance: 130 mm (5.1 in)
Seat height: 830 mm (32.7 in)
Empty weight: 164 Kg (361 lbs)
Engine Type: 4 stroke, liquid cooled, DOHC.
Number of cylinders: 4 cylinders.
Caliber: 67 mm (2.638 in)
Stroke: 42.5 mm (1.673 in)
Displacement: 599 cc (36.5 cu in.)
Compression ratio: 12.2: 1
Fuel System: Fuel delivery method
Air filter: Paper element
Starter system: Electric
Lubrication system: Wet Collector
Clutch: Wet, multiplate oil.
Transmission: 6-speed constant Gear
Gearshift pattern: 1 reduction, 5 increase
Primary reduction ratio: 1.926 (79/41)
First: 2,785 (39/14)
2nd: 2,000 (32/16)
3rd: 1,600 (32/20)
4th: 1,363 (30/20)
5th: 1,208 (29/24)
High: 1,086 (25/23)
Final reduction ratio: 2.812 (45/16)
Drive chain: RK 525SMOZ6, 110 links
Front suspension: Inverted telescopic, coil springs, adjustable preload, damping oil.
Rear suspension: articulated type, coil spring, oil damped, adjustable preload fully adjustable shock compression and rebound.
Steering angle: 24º
Tilt the front axle: 29 (right and left)
Filmed: 96 mm (3.8 in)
Turning radius: 3.2 m (10.5 ft)
Front brake: radial anchor, double disc, 4 piston caliper.
Rear Brake: Caliper one piston, a disk.
Front Tire Size: 120/70 ZR 17 (58 W), tubeless.
Rear Tire Size: 180/55 ZR 17 (73 W), tubeless.
Ignition Type: Electronic ignition (Transistorized).
Ignition timing: 4th BTDC at 1300 rpm
Spark plug: NGK or DENSO CR9E U27ESR-N
Battery: 12 V 36.0 kC (8 Ah) / 10 HR
Generator: Three-phase AC generator
Main fuse: 30A
Fuse: 15/15/15/15/10/10 A
Headlight: 55 + 12 V 55/55 W (H7)
Flashing light 12 V 21 W
Number plate light 12 V 21/5 W x 2
Brake / rear: LED
Light: 12 V 5 W
Speedometer light: LED
Neutral indicator light: LED
Indicator light beam: LED
Indicator light turn signal: LED
Indicator light fuel level: LED
Light oil pressure warning: LED
Fuel tank, including reserve: 18 l (4.8 / 4.0 US / Imp gal)
oil change: 2,800 ml (3.0 / 2.5 US / Imp qt)
with filter change: 3.100 ml (3.3 / 2.7 US / Imp qt)
Repair: 3,400 ml (3.6 / 3.0 US / Imp qt)
Refrigerant: 2,400 ml (3.2 / 2.6 US / Imp qt)
Front fork oil: 528ml (17.8 / 18.6 US / Imp oz)
Suzuki GSX-R600 2002 Image Gallery