In the market there are models that are good, but surely we do not find one so unique and special as the Limited Edition. This Suzuki GSX-R 1100 1993 “Limited Edition” is worthy of admiration. I had seen it in loose images, but I could not even imagine that its owner is Spanish and that the motorcycle is in Spain.
We came across this wonder and We were more than surprised, both for how beautiful it is as a whole, and for the amount of modifications that it has. Many hours of work and many pieces taken from other bikes to improve in weight and power what was already a good machine such as the Suzuki GSX-R 1100 1993.
· Replica fiber fairings with carbon air intakes of the 2002 model, used in competition, modified with the placement of two ellipsoidal headlamps.
· Spider of the Suzuki GSX-R 1000 of 2002; Obviously it has had to modify and fit in his new mount.
· Raised Powerbronze dome, looking for better protection and a more successful appearance for the front.
· Powerbronze front mudguard, in carbon fiber.
· Mirrors with carbon look, integrated intermittent.
· Colin by MV Agusta made by Poly26 in France, which has been modified to raise the exhaust on the side. To attach this tail on the Suzuki GSX-R, the entire rear subframe was modified, taking advantage of the moment to elevate it and give the project a very novel and stylized line.
· License plate support for a Honda CBR 1000.
· Tank disconnects with quick plug.
· AIM 8-channel digital telemetry watch with Lap Timer.
· Tank cap with quick release TVM.
· Fall protectors.
· Full hardware in gold.
· Clutch cover with methacrylate.
· Camshaft Yoshimura.
· BMC air filter.
· Switchboard with modified ignition DYNA 2000.
· Dynojet carburetion kit.
· Harris stem with adjustable feed.
· Full fork of Suzuki GSX-R 1000 of 2003.
· Exhaust Akrapovik with collectors, with the intermediate part of the handmade cane in stainless steel and silent Kawasaki ZXR 600.
· Radial brake pump of the PFM brand with adjustable and mobile handle.
· Moto Master front brake discs.
· Öhlins rear suspension.
· Honda CBR 900 brake pump.
· Double piston pliers PVM.
· RAM adjustable footpegs for Honda CBR 900.
· LSL handlebars with aluminum caps.
· Dymag light rims, made of an aluminum and magnesium alloy.
The final result is a power of 165 HP to the engine and 140 to wheel, a total of 15 more horses than the original bike.
The electrical system has been modified by reducing part of the wiring, the cylinder block has been lowered by 0.5 mm, seeking greater compression, in the same way as the cylinder head, also modified.
As for the crankshaft, tensioners and bench seats, distribution chain and segments have been worked and evolved. In addition, the head of the cylinders has been polished, improving the passage of gases.
The cooling system is the last point to be taken into account in the Limited Edition: this has been modified by canceling all the plumbing that is located under the tank and installing the filling mouth next to the radiator, thus avoiding having to remove the tank every time you have to check the level.
With all this, they are a total of 45 kilos less in the whole, which means having gained much more manageability and better behavior of the whole. An authentic motorcycle wonder and best of all is that it is Spanish!!
More information, datasheet, specifications and pictures of this motorcycle:
Suzuki GSX-R 1100 1993