One more preparation of the French KMP motorcycle preparers, this Suzuki GSX-R 1100 1992 motorcycle was presented at the Paris Tuning Show 2007 .
A mix between sportbike, naked and cafe racer born from a GSX-R but with several parts of motorcycles from other brands and models, such as the MV Agusta, the Ducati 916 and the Aprilia Tuono.
In short a great work of workshop with many modifications to create this Suzuki GSX-R 1100 1992 motorcycle Gex MV of KMP.
Details and modifications
- Chassis and engine Suzuki GSX-R 1100 1992
- Ohlins front suspension
- Braking brake discs
- Triple tree from Aprilia Tuono
- LSL hand grips
- Acewell Counter
- Carbon front fender from Ducati 916
- Brembo steering damper
- MV Agusta Exhausts
- Siino adjustable footpegs
- KMP transparent clutch and clutch covers
- Carburetors Mikuni 40
- Air filters K & N
- Complete solo seat by MV Agusta
- KMP modified single-arm swingarm
- Brembo wheels
- Rear shock absorber Ohlins
- Brake calipers front and rear Brembo
- Painting by KMP
Via | mototuning