The bike you see here belongs Danny Gladman, a Londoner who seems to have put a huge amount of effort (and money, that’s for sure) in the preparation of this reproduction of the Suzuki GSX-R 1000 2008 by Fonsi Nieto of the Alstare Suzuki team.
The Alstare team has included it in the personal gallery of replicas on its official website.
– Escapes Arrow Pro-racing Titanium
– Racing exhaust AP Racing
– Airbox tubes in carbon fiber
– Carbon fiber rear mudguard
– Carbon fiber chain protector
– ASV clutch and brake levers
– Adjustable armrests by Arata
– Carbon heel protectors from Akrapovic
– Blue chain XHRC of Afam
– Supersprox steel rear pinion
– K & N air filter
– Power Commander III USB loaded with specific map for Arrow spell / K & N filter
– Dynojet LCD display for Power Commander control
– Techmount support for the LCD screen
– Suzuki smoked bubble double screen
– R & G license plate holder
– Protection of the R & G deposit
– Special painting work Fonsi Nieto Alstare Pepephone from Altamura Paint in Camberley (www.altamura.co.uk), England. Completed ONLY with airbrushed paint. No adhesive or vinyl used at work is a complete airbrush artwork.
– Focus protector with painted number
– Protection for motorcycle paint from Ventureshield
Power: 171 HP
Dry weight: approximately 165kg
Helmet: KBC’s Dragon Helmet (also signed by Fonsi) that has the two dragon tails on the side, which is a trademark feature on all Fonsi helmets.
The bike is signed by the three Alstare drivers: Fonsi Nieto, Max Neukirchner and Yukio Kagayama.
More information, datasheet, specifications and pictures of this motorcycle:
Suzuki GSX-R 1000 2008