Norm Wilding is an English mechanic who has earned his recognition with several awards and many appearances in motorcycle magazines. Born in London, the owner of the Mid Missouri Motorcycles in Columbia, Montreal, Canada. He is also the owner and creator of the Kawabusa II. A mixed bike from a 2003 Kawasaki ZRX1200R and a 2005 Suzuki GSX-R 1300 Hayabusa.
Previously, his Kawabusa had the green look of the Kawasaki ZRX. Mounting only the Hayabusa engine inside the Kawasaki. He also carried the inverted forks and an instrument panel of the Suzuki GSX-R 1300 Hayabusa.
On this occasion, the Kawabusa II, has evolved and assembles pieces of other motorcycles. These are your modifications:
- Engine of the Suzuki GSX-R 1300 Hayabusa 2005
- Hayabusa Wheels
- Hayabusa brakes and brake discs
- Hayabusa inverted fork
- Hayabusa rear shock absorber
- Hayabusa frame
- Hayabusa control unit
- Hayabusa complete wiring
- Carbon front and rear mudguards
- Solo cowl from Suzuki GSX-R 1000 2005
- Panel of instruments of a Suzuki European GSX1400 2002 (similar to the Bandit, but with the addition of a light marking of the injection of gasoline).
- Full lighthouse of a Suzuki Bandit 2004
- BF Goodrich metal hoses
- Oil cooler of the Suzuki GSX-R 1000 2005
- Dunlop Qualifier tyres
- Renthal’s low handlebar
- Yoshimura Tri-oval Carbon Exhausts
- Power Commander USB additional control unit
As his owner says: “I created this motorcycle because I love the power of a Hayabusa and the driving position of the ZRX. A ray to enjoy”.
Via | Midmomc